The Feelgood app Employees' access to Feelgood
A simple and convenient way to make the most of Feelgood, gathering everything you as an employee need in your contact with occupational health. Some app functions are available to everyone. Others are accessed via a secure login using your BankID, provided your employer has an agreement with Feelgood. You can access more functions once you have logged in. The Feelgood app's functionality is continuously expanded.
- You can check your occupational health appointments – times, places, people and whether you need to prepare anything. This includes consultations in person, by video and over the phone. (Video consultations are held in another app called Feelgood Videobesök. Both apps can be found in the App Store and Google Play.)
- Directions to Feelgood – maps and contact details.
- Gain easy access to services that your employer has signed up for, such as sick leave reporting via Frisklinjen or Feelgood Plus for private healthcare.
- Test yourself – answer a few questions to check, for example, how well you cope with stress and whether you drink sensibly. (Only you can see your answers and results.)
Quick start guide:
- Download the app for free from the App Store or Google Play.